A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser history when visiting most web sites. This means the site will remember your preferences for the next time you visit. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customized contents, statistics, social networking links, access to user accounts, etc. The cookie’s aim is to adapt the web-page’s contents to your profile and needs, without cookies, web-pages services would be notably depleted. If you wish to read more about what cookies are, their functions, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc. Please follow this link.
Cookies used on this site
The site’s own cookies are:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users that comment on the blog are human and not automated applications. This we limit spam.
The site’s third party cookies are:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to develop statistics on traffic and amount of visits’ to this web. By using this site you are consenting to Google using information about yourself. Therefore, to exercise any right regarding this you’ll have to contact Google directly.
- Social network sites: Each social network site uses its own cookies so you can click on options such as Like and Share.
Deactivating or eliminating cookies
At any point you have the right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this site. These actions are performed differently depending on the used browser. Here you have a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are responsible for the contents or the authenticity of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from here one must exercise the right to eliminate or deactivate said cookies. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it’s necessary to install cookies so that the browser doesn’t forget the decision to not accept said cookies.
- For any questions regarding….